Kenda’s Dexstar Wheel Division (Dexstar) warrants to the original purchaser that its wheels shall be free of defects in the material and workmanship for a period of two (2) years from the date of the first sale of the trailer incorporating such components.
WHAT YOU MUST DO
In order to make a claim:
1. You must be the original purchaser of the trailer of which the wheels were originally installed.
2. You must promptly notify us within the warranty period of any defect and provide us with any substantiation that we may reasonably request.
3. The wheels must have been installed and maintained in accordance with good industry practice and any specific Dexstar recommendations.
This warranty does not extend to or does not cover defects caused by:
1. Normal wear and tear.
2. Improper installation or use.
3. Improper wheel nut torque.
1. In all cases Dexstar reserves the right to fully satisfy its obligations under the Limited Warranty by refunding the then-current list price of the defective wheel (or, if the wheel has been discontinued, of the most nearly comparable current product).
2. This warranty is nontransferable.
The foregoing warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties except that of title, whether written, or oral or implied, in fact or in law (including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.)
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
The duration of any implied warranties, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fit- ness for a particular purpose, are limited to the duration of the express warranties herein. Dexstar hereby excludes incidental and consequential damages, including loss of time, inconvenience, loss of use, towing fees, telephone calls or cost of meals, for any breach of any express or implied war- ranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, or the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions or limitations may not apply to you. Contact the following with inquiries regarding this warranty:
Kenda, Dexstar Wheel Division Quality Department